Wednesday, 14 May 2008

New Maggie designs....

I have been really lazy and not done hardly any blogging over the last couple of weeks so I am playing catch up. I have managed to get a bit of craft done using the new designs from Bootiful Stampz.This card has been made using nurse Maggie who lends herself very nicely to get well cards. She could be used for new recruits to the nursing profession too. I have coloured her in using whispers permanent markers and mounted her on some patterned paper I got free from a magazine. The glitter frame is from the make it yourself range by paper seller. Two co-ordinating silk flowers finished with a button and blue organza ribbon. The sentiment has the organza ribbon tied in a bow. Gems are adhesive gems by papermania.


This is princess Maggie. She has been coloured using twinkling H2O's and mounted onto corrugated gold card and then on patterned paper from DCWV. The stickers are papermania clear stickers.

1 comment:

carolann said...

Wow I love the get well Maggie the cards are fab