Thursday, 10 April 2008

Full of Scrap team challenge entry.....


This is one of my entry's to my teams challenge over on Aunty's forum. We were given a sketch and we have to create as many projects as we can using the sketch as inspiration. I have used one of the latest Bootiful bunnies and as you can see he is great for those male cards. All I have done is glittered the ladder using copper stickles. The paper is by Kanban, the ribbon is chatterbox and the ric rac is anitas sticky ribbon. I have used a white sakura gel pen to write Dad.

7 comments:

Sally said...

thats fab Lesley! i did the same with the ladder, but using 3d metallic gold paint!

Jo said...

brilliant card Lesley!

carolann said...

Brilliant card I love the image well done

caroline said...

wow love all your work,this card is fab x

CraftyC said...

Its a lovely card!
Clairexx

Theresa said...

Oh Lesley, I just adore your bunny on the ladder. this is so cute and the colours looks fantastic

Jane said...

Fantastic Card Lesley!