Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Mothers day.............

Mothers day will soon be upon us so I have made a couple of things that I would like to share. These projects both incorporate Bootiful bunny stampz and are part of my design team submissions for this month.

This is a basic card made from DCWV patterned paper and papermania sticky ribbon. I have triple matted the image on pearlescent, glitter and then patterend paper. The image itself is the small cup of bunny. Istamped a couple of images using black stazon. I stamped a swirly design over one of the images and cut the stamped cup out. I overlaid it on the other stamped image. The bunny is coloured in using coloured pencils.

This is a bookmark, made using the small peeking bunny. I stamped the image onto black card using silver Brilliance ink and then cut it out. The main part of the bookmark is made from silver shimmer card overlaid with a piece of black card. I have stamped a swirly pattern in white over the black card. I used Sizzlets letters and added some organza ribbon attached with a pearl brad to the bottom.

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Very pretty Lesley - on both counts! :D

Jo said...

YAY! wtg Lesley! your bookmark looks so pretty and professional.
Love the mothers day card, great colours and papers and cup of bunny suits it perfectly! ;)

Fiona Whitehead said...

Lovely Rosie - the bookmark looks fab!

Jane said...

Gorgeous projects Lesley, I am really inspired by these!!

Julie said...

Both are gorgeous Lesley !!!