Sunday, 13 January 2008

My Arty Girlz entry....

The Arty Girlz challenge for this week is-

'Hi everyone, we'd like to see BUTTONS on your projects this week so as usual you choose the format be it a scrapbook layout, card, atc, a sewing project. altered art ... we love to see a whole range of crafts.'

This is my entry to the competition.

You can see I have used buttons on the top right and bottom left of page 1 and 2. This is also my entry for a scrap the alphabet challenge over on Auntys forum. My finished journal will be about the things I want to achieve in my life. The first one is visit Australia as my sister and her family live over there and we all miss her like mad.

I also made a couple of wedding cards this weekend which I am going to sell in my store. Here they are:

5 comments:

Julie said...

Lesley I love what you've done for your journal - so much to look at and I hope you get to Australia to see your sister soon - I also love your wedding cards they are gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

Andrea, said...

Great cards

crissi said...

Fab Lo Lesley i hope you get to Aus to and your cards are gorgeous .

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

crissi xx

Rein said...

Very nice cards.

Emma said...

gorgeous cards Lesley, they are sooooo classy.