Friday, 4 January 2008

Happy New Year.....Finally

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year since I haven't posted since before Christmas. We have had a quiet christmas in comparison to previous years as I haven't really felt well enough to party. I am on the mend though, although it seems to be a really slow process. I have worked on a couple of crafty projects over christmas - one of which was a sympathy card but haven't had time to photograph them yet. I have been busy sorting out some of the clutter in our house and having a general spring clean. Its taken me 4 times longer than it usually would but I feel better for getting it done. I now have a space of my own to craft in - I will even be able to get my sewing machine out for the first time in years!!!

1 comment:

Diane Roberts said...

Happy New Year to you too!!!!

Keep decluttering - you'll soon have enough space to KEEP the sewing machine out, too (should you want to of course!)