Monday, 28 January 2008

Bootiful Stampz February challenge

The Bootiful Stampz challenge for February is:

If you have purchased a Bootiful Stampz stamp, please feel free to join in.
There are NO restrictions as long as one of our Stamps is used.The challenge for February is to create a Valentines Card.
Entry Date closure - 29th February 2008.
Winner will be posted on the Bootiful Stampz Blog on the 1st March 2008.
Don't forget that the Winner will also receive a prize

This is what I have done for the challenge.

I used patterned paper from DCWV adhesive stack. I mounted this on sparkly grey paper and stuck to the card. I used a section of Bazzill fluted edge cardstock with assorted pink/black ribbons pushed through the holes.

I cut the letters on my big shot using Sizzix Lollipop uppercase letters using co-ordinating DCWV adhesive paper. I coloured the bunny using watercolour pencils and added a brad and brad bow attachment to add some sparkle. Finally, I drew the stitches by hand using a Zig writing pen.

3 comments:

sian said...

Wow, gorgeous card, love the colours

Sally Booth said...

he/she looks great!!!

i tend to think of him tho - don't ask me why! lol

Jane said...

Hey lesley, you have been tagged my friend tee hee, you will need to go to my blog for details!

I am lovin the look of your blog btw and your cards are fantastic xx