Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Bootiful bunny...


I have made my first card using one of my new stamps. I love it. You can purchase these stamps from Auntys store. They are an exclusive design and made in limited numbers at the moment so grab them whilst you can!
My older brother, Paul, passed his advanced driving test yesterday after 2 previous attempts - so well done Paul!!!!! He is now qualified to be a driving instuctor which is handy since my eldest Jess is 17 this year LOL. This is the card I have made for.

8 comments:

Rosie said...

Great cards Lesley! :D Sally's stamps are awesome, aren't they?!

mamaluke said...

What cute stamps from Aunty's. Thanks for popping over to my blog! We've all had the lurgy in our house! bit like the walking dead at the moment! apart from that being kept busy with 3 boys and the odd bit of crafting!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Lesley - really love the colours used and the whole layout of your card

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, thats a really cute bunny

crissi said...

Aw aint it cute lesley fab card i havent used my bunny stamp yet.. love the colours and the whole design you have come up with.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge. hope you can join in next week we have a fab prize up for grabs.

crissi xx

Jo said...

woohoo bootiful cards Lesley! they're so good to work with aren't they?

One Stop Scrapper said...

Yes they are Jo, I am really enjoying using them

Fiona Whitehead said...

Great cards Lesley - I love your comment on the bunny one! LOL!