Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Auntys team challenge

I am in a team of 5 on Aunty's forum and our first challenge was to create a piece of artwork (ATC, Scrapbook page, card etc) in Monochrome colours with one embellishment in a winter colour. It also had to be a shape other than a square!!! This is my entry:

It is a small pyramid shaped favour box. I have been working on a few other bits, mainly to try and use up my stash scraps. Here are a couple of examples below.


Just a couple of simple card toppers for last minute cards. TFL

6 comments:

Julie said...

Lesley they are all gorgeous but I love love love your favour box...did you use a template? If so can I have it please xx

Rosie said...

Lesl;ey - they're really pretty hun! :D Will add you to my blogroll on next update *blush*

My Paper World said...

Your projects are beautiful!

Fiona Whitehead said...

Lesley - I didn't know you had a blog - how did I miss this one. Going to add you to my list! Lovely cards!

One Stop Scrapper said...

Thanks for the lovely comments. Julie, I got a set of 5 from the paper mill shop ages ago. I have a couple left so will get one in the post to you.
Lesleyx

Julie said...

oops thought it would be a template that you could email to me Lesley.... didn't mean for you to have to send out to me *blush*

I've received them this morning and they are great!!! Thank you so much xxxx