Thursday, 17 January 2008

Arty Girlz challenge

The Arty Girlz challeng this week involves creating something red so here is my entryThe backing paper I used was from the papermania black and white collection. I used a panel of red glitter paper and added some sizzix letters that a friend sent me. I added some gem heartd and along the bottom panel I have added a row of sticky gems but you cant really see them in the picture.


I also made a couple of other cards last night using some spare patterned paper.
The thankyou card is for my Daughter's boyfriends mum who I bought some stash of recently. She has given me lots of free bits and bobs and I am really chuffed with it all.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards Lesley I love them all :)

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous cards

crissi said...

Excellent card lesley love the papers. love the other cards to
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

Crissi xx

Paula said...

Cool collection of cards. I love the floral paper on the bottom card, very yummy!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow gorgeous cards. Excellent work.

Deborah said...

What FUN cards!