Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Some of my cards

Here are some of the christmas cards I have made this year for family and friends:














The first is a basic card made using a pre prepared sticky tag :). The second one is a stamped image cut out and added to a die cut tag! The third one has been made using WRMK chipboard letters that I had left over from another project. The last has been made using various bits from the papermania christmas range.
I have made absolutely loads of Christmas cards this year. I think I might have got a bit carried away really. Oh well, I can always use some of them next year and I have a bit of a head start.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards Lesley, I especially love the xmas joy one but they're all fab!!

Crafty Krafts said...

lesley what a super mix of cards you have made there!

Rosie said...

Lovely work Lesley - welcome to Bloglandia!! ;)