Thursday, 13 December 2007

Reluctant actress........

It was my little girl, Melissa's first day in the spotlight in her nursery nativity play and she was less than impressed LOL
I was actually quite surprised that she did not remove the tinsel from her hair. She kept touching it but that was all. I have also finished this weeks Arty Girlz challenge. I hand stamped a large anitas flower onto card and then cut it out. I used some left over papers and ribbons and a TLC rub on for the top right hand corner. The cut out flower was attached using a sticky pad to give the card more dimension. I added a small adhesive gem in the centre of the flower to finish off. I hope you like it!!



5 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Lesley....I have that stamp too and it's one of my faves!!

awwww Melissa looks so sweet

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

Andrea, said...

Great card, I bet the nativity play was brill I remember going to them when mine were younger

crissi said...

Wonderful card lesley love the colour combo you have used.
Thanks for taking part in the Arty girlz challenge.

Bless her little cotton socks Melissa looks so cute although not ver impressed LOL bless

Paula said...

Bless her, very overwhelmed isn't she.

Beautiful card.

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is a lovely Card. Great colors.