Tuesday, 11 December 2007

I've taken the plunge...

I have finally taken the plunge and created a blog! Now I don't know what to write LOL. I have been quite ill recently and am still off work sick so I have been finding some extra time to craft. I will post some of my latest (Christmassy) creations tomorrow if I can rescue my camera from DH!! The kids and I have baked a couple of cakes tonight and I made some yummy chocolate frosting for them - When I checked them before bed there were some little finger marks in the icing - They just cant wait can they LOL..........

5 comments:

Donna said...

Well done Lesley for taking the plunge!!! i have added you to my blog, and will check out regular so you best get updating girl!

Julie said...

Well done Lesley :)

I'll be adding you to my blog xx

crissi said...

Yay nice to see you in blog land Lesley Will add you to my blog to.
crissi xx

One Stop Scrapper said...

Thanks for your comments :)

Crissi, I have added you

Magickdiva said...

Hey - Lesley - welcome to Blog land - I'll add you to my blog x Fi x