Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Its nearly christmas....

I have been to see my little boy, Cameron in his nativity play today and he did so well - had a speaking part as well. A friend of mine has taken some piccies and is emailing them to me as I forgot my camera!!! I finished writing out all my family and friends crimbo cards this evening so I should get them in the post tomorrow if my hubby will take them to the post office for me - not that I am at the last minute or anything LOL!. This is what I have been up to craft wise over the last few days - Making embellishments using some stash I thought I would never use. Its been like a mini challenge for me but I am quite pleased with the results. I used some Bazzill chipboard and some adhesive diamantes and organza ribbon to add some dimension.(photos dont really do justice but they never do do they!!!)

No comments: